Therabath Thermotherapy Paraffin Bath
For Hands, Feet, Face and Body since 1962
For over 90 years paraffin moist heat therapy has been used to relieve pain, inflammation and stiffness
caused by arthritis. A form of thermotherapy, paraffin treatments effectively increase blood flow to aid in
rehabilitation, or to warm an area of the body prior to other therapies or exercise.
Warm paraffin is also used extensively to soften dry, cracked skin by drawing moisture from within
the body to the surface. Hands, feet, face or elbows are left feeling soft and appearing more youthful looking.
The Therabath Professional Paraffin Bath is USA made to Class II medical device standards and is still the only Made in the USA CE/ETL listed portable paraffin bath on the market.
Therabath units are hand-assembled ensuring that each and every one leaves the factory
durable, safe, and reliable.
ALWAYS SAFE TEMPERATURE RANGE
The Therabath Paraffin runs in an "always safe" temperature range and is designed to maintain the desired therapeutic temperature range of 126 to 130 degrees Fahrenheit. Two internal thermostats ensure that the user will never immerse into wax that is too hot. In addition, the unit safely runs 24 hours per day (we say it's safer than your refrigerator!) so that it is ready to combat pain when the user is!
- DEEP IMMERSION 6 - 9 LB. WAX CAPACITY - up to 25% deeper than previous models
- ANODIZED ALUMINUM TANK - lightweight, durable, and energy efficient
- ALWAYS SAFE TEMPERATURE RANGE - even during the initial melt cycle!
- INTEGRATED HANDLES - ease transport in the home, clinic or office
- 110V (Model TB6) and 220V (Model TB7) OPTIONS
MANUFACTURING & QUALITY STANDARDS
- Made in the USA since 1962
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
- FDA Class II Medical device
- ISO 13485:2003 Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) Standards
- CE/cetL electrical safety rated - the only USA made paraffin bath approved for sale in Europe
- Rugged construction – built to last
INCLUDED IN BOX
- Therabath Professional Thermotherapy Paraffin Bath
- 6lbs (6 1lb bags) of Therabath Professional Refill Paraffin
- 1 white plastic grille
- 1 tan lid with integrated handle
- 1 tan IEC receptacle cord (220V - $20 additional charge for the cord)
- Operator's Manual
- 5-Year Limited Warranty
Inside - 11.4" L x 6.75" W x 5.8" D
Outside - 14.3" L x 8.2" W x 7.5"D
- Please refrain from using harsh chemicals to clean the tank — use only a mild detergent or soft cloth. Cleaners containing bleach or ammonia may damage the anodized aluminum tank.
- For Paraffin Bath Only - California Prop65:
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov