NuGenesis NL 30 Taking Chances
Product Name: Taking Chances Dip Powder
Description: Taking Chances is an iridescent glitter in a sheer blue dip powder.
Size: 1.5 oz. / 43 g
Nugenesis Dip Powder is a great substitute for traditional acrylics and gel polishes. Application is simple and removal is easy and fast and won’t result in damaged nails. It lasts 2 to 4 weeks depending on how fast your nails grow. Your natural nails will become stronger after switching to dip powder as it doesn’t contain harmful ingredients, is vitamin E and calcium fortified, and uses no harmful primers.
Save time with the low maintenance and chip resistant formula. Get light weight, flexible nail colour that’s strong and lasts!
- Remove excess shine from nails using a pumice stone
- Apply Nugenesis Prep Liquid and let dry
- Apply Nugenesis Base Gel ensuring the full nail is covered (don’t let dry)
- Immediately dip nail in dip powder and shake away excess powder
- Repeat step 3 & 4 for a second coat
- Apply Nugenesis Activator Liquid and let dry
- Remove any imperfections with a nail file or buffer
- Apply Nugenesis Finish Gel and let dry. Do a second coat.