NSI SOOTHING SOAK OFF
NSI Soothing Soak Off Remover is a brand new product remover that will change the way you soak off your clients’ acrylic enhancements and gel polish. Formulated with nourishing essential oils like vitamins C & E, this product remover also soothes the skin and cuticle. Unlike Acetone, which can leave your skin feeling dry and chapped, Soothing Soak Off Remover gently removes the product and leaves skin soft and moisturized. Now even soaking off old product can make your client feel pampered!
- Supplies cuticles with nourishment and lasting softness while aiding in skin cell renewal
- Wont dry out skin like Acetone
- Can be used with any Soak Off Product
- Shake bottle well. Contents may settle to the bottom.
- Remove the shiny shield of the top coat with an NSI Endurance 180 grit file.
- Place the tips of the fingers into a bowl of Soothing Soak Off Remover.
- While soaking your fingers in the Soothing Soak Off Remover, the product will start to soften and go frilly around the edges of the enhancement. When ready, use an orange stick or equivalent tool to peel off the remaining product. Continue to file and soak until product is completely removed.
- At this time, your nails are ready for reapplication of product or wash hands with warm water and soap and condition with Nurture Oil.
Q: How is Soothing Soak Off Remover different than Acetone?
A: Unlike Acetone, which can leave your skin feeling dry and chapped, Soothing Soak Off Removergently removes the product and leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized.
Q: What products can be soaked off with Soothing Soak Off Remover?
A: If the product can be soaked off, then Soothing Soak Off Remover is suitable for removal. This includes all Gel Polish, Secrets Removable Gels, Acrylic Enhancements, and the Simplicite PolyDip System.
Q: Can Soothing Soak Off Remover be used to remove nail lacquer from acrylic enhancements?
A: Soothing Soak Off Remover will remove the lacquer quickly and effectively; however Soothing Soak Off Remover should be applied to a cotton square and the lacquer removed the traditional way. If nails are immersed into the Soothing Soak Off Remover the enhancement will start to break down. Compromising the structure of the enhancement. Soothing Soak Off Remover makes a great retail item for client’s home care!
Q: Can Soothing Soak Off Remover be used to remove nail lacquer from gel enhancements?
A: Soothing Soak Off Remover will remove lacquer quickly and effectively. Gel enhancements are impervious to solvents and dyes; therefore, product breakdown will not occur.