NSI Simplicite PolyDip System Discover Kit
NSI Simplicite PolyDip System Discover Kit (Exclusively for Licensed Professionals)
Simplicite PolyDip System Discover Kit contains everything you need to start using the New! Light Cured Dipping system! The Simplicite Discover Kit includes a full range of nudes, coloured powders and even french white for a french finish!
With the arrival of the old technology of the traditional cyanoacrylate dip systems, we wanted to bring our system into the light cured era. We called it Simplicite because it’s simple to use and simple to remove. The Simplicite PolyDip Nail Enhancement System has risen to a whole new level of nail dipping systems that utilize new oligomer technology. The unique light cured technology is faster than a traditional dip service and keeps clients’ nails strong and healthy. With the versatility of using over tips or as a natural nail overlay, the lightweight and flexible feel, the pigment-rich dipping powder and the speed of application, it is a perfect addition to any techs’ services menu. It’s simple! It’s Simplicite!
- New! Light Curable Dip System Technology
- Completely Odorless System
- A Versatile Dipping system that can be used for tip and overlays or permanent polish enhancements
- Optional Rebalance – don’t have to soak off the product in between application
- Prep – 15 mL (.5 Fl. Oz.)
- Bond – 15 mL (.5 Fl. Oz.)
- PolyBase – 15 mL (.5 Fl. Oz.)
- Seal – 15 mL (.5 Fl. Oz.)
- French White – 15 mL (.5 Fl. Oz.)
- Opaque Pink – 40 g (1.4 Oz.)
- Pink Silk – 40 g (1.4 Oz.)
- Clear – 40 g (1.4 Oz.)
- 12 Coloured Acrylic Powders – 7 g (.24 Oz.)(White Diamonds, Ritzy, Little Black Dress, Smoke and Mirrors, Whisper in the Wind, Bohemian Babe, Follow the Sun,
Start Your Engines, Don’t Kiss and Tell, Cloak and Dagger, Daydream, Sky’s the Limit)
- Endurance 180/240 Buffer
- Cleanse – 59 mL (2 Fl. Oz.)
- Simplicite PolyDip System – French Application
- Simplicite PolyDip System – Tip and Overlay Color Application
- Simplicite PolyDip System – Glitter Application with Secrets Sparkle
Q: Do you have to Soak Off the Simplicite System every time?
A: No! Soak off removal is optional, you can just rebalance the service until the natural nail has reached the desired length.
Q: How is the Simplicite System Different than traditional Cyanoacrylate dip powders?
A: The unique light cured technology is faster than a traditional dip service and keeps client’s nails strong and healthy. With the new Simplicite PolyDip System, you can work on all 5 fingers at the same time because there is no dry time.
Q: How do you remove a Simplicite Nail Enhancement?
A: You can easily soak off your Simplicite Nail Enhancement in NSI Soak Off Remover in 20-30 minutes.