NSI Polydip Trial Kit 6804
Simplicite PolyDip System Nail Dip Kit, you can use any dip powder you like, and any professional full-hand LED or UV nail lamp you like. The Simplicite PolyDip System Trial Kit contains all 4 liquids and works great with any dip powder!
With the arrival of the old technology of the traditional cyanoacrylate dip systems, we wanted to bring our system into the light-cured era. We called it Simplicite because it’s simple to use and simple to remove. The Simplicite PolyDip Nail Enhancement System has risen to a whole new level of nail dipping systems that utilize new oligomer technology. The unique light-cured technology is faster than a traditional dip service and keeps client’s nails strong and healthy. With the versatility of using over tips or as a natural nail overlay, the lightweight and flexible feel, the pigment rich dipping powder and the speed of application, it is a perfect addition to any techs’ services menu. It’s simple! It’s simple!
- Light Curable Dip System Technology
- This nail dip kit is part of our Simplicite Dipping System Line
- Completely Odorless System
- A Versatile Dipping system that can be used for tip and overlays or permanent polish enhancements
- Optional Rebalance – don’t have to soak off the product in between application
- Simplicite Prep – 15 mL (.5 Fl. Oz.)
- Essential Bond – 15 mL (.5 Fl. Oz.)
- Simplicite PolyBase Clear – 15 mL (.5 Fl. Oz.)
- Essential Seal – 15 mL (.5 Fl. Oz.)
- Simplicite PolyDip System – French Application
- Simplicite PolyDip System – Tip and Overlay Color Application
- Simplicite PolyDip System – Glitter Application with Secrets Sparkle
Q: Do you have to Soak Off the Simplicite System every time?
A: No! Soak off removal is optional, you can just rebalance the service until the natural nail has reached the desired length.
Q: How is the Simplicite System Different than traditional Cyanoacrylate dip powders?
A: The unique light cured technology is faster than a traditional dip service and keeps client’s nails strong and healthy. With the new Simplicite PolyDip System, you can work on all 5 fingers at the same time because there is no dry time.
Q: How do you remove a Simplicite Nail Enhancement?
A: You can easily soak off your Simplicte Nail Enhancement in NSI Soak Off Remover in 20-30 minutes.