NSI Polish Pro My Sleeping Beauty 15ml
A revolutionary gel polish formula that lasts 2-3 times longer than a natural nail manicure, without chipping, smudging or cracking. The next generation of nail polish is light-cured and soaks off in just minutes. Available in over 100+ shades.
- Cures in any Full Hand LED & UV Lamp – Eliminating Long Dry Times
- Its toughness, shine, scratch resistance, flexibility and adhesion allows the manicure to wear and have a “like new” appearance for two to three times that of a traditional polish manicure
- The product is easily removed within 20 minutes by soaking in Acetone and sliding off with an orangewood stick.
Product packaging may vary from what is displayed on the website.
STEP BY STEP DEMOS:
Shake Polish Pro color well before use. Apply a layer of color. The first layer may look semi-translucent. Cure in any full hand UV lamp for 2 minutes, or 30 seconds in LED lamp. Repeat for full coverage.
- Polish Pro Gel Polish System – Scarlet Gel Polish Demo
- Polish Pro Gel Polish System – Glitter Party Nails with Scarlet
- Polish Pro Gel Polish System – French Matte Design With Ebony
- Polish Pro Gel Polish System – Ombre Glitter Nails
Q: What is it?
A: Rather than simply a blend of gel and polish, Polish Pro is a fusion of many different ingredients that result in the most resilient natural nail manicure or pedicure. These raw ingredients include oligomers, monomers, photoinitiators, among others, all making up what NSI is calling a Poly-Oligomer.
Q: How long does it last?
A: NSI Polish Pro goes on as simply as applying regular nail polish, but wears for two weeks without smudging, chipping or peeling. On some clients, it may last longer. It is perfect for toes as well and may last up to four weeks on toes.
Q: How is it removed?
A: Polish Pro is easily removed in using Acetone and then sliding off any excess with an orangewood stick.
There are two easy methods. The first is by placing the tips of the fingers in a bowl of acetone. The second is by saturating a Nail Wipe, folding it around the nail, and wrapping in a small piece of aluminum foil. There is no filing needed.
Q: Which lamp do I use?
A: Polish Pro Colors will cure in 2 minutes in any full hand UV lamp, or cure in an LED lamp for 30 seconds.
Q: Can I put Polish Pro over gel or acrylic enhancements?
A: Polish Pro can be applied over other enhancement materials, but keep in mind that the Acetone used to remove Polish Pro may break down the integrity of the existing enhancement.