NSI Platinum Nail Forms 300pc 3735
The NSI Platinum Nail Forms are a must have acrylic nail form for sculpting acrylic nail extensions in traditional nail shapes.
The Platinum Nail Forms are the ultimate nail form for techs that need a versatile nail form.
These forms are great form for sculpting traditional nail shapes, active length and even alternative nail shapes.
Our Platinum Forms also work beautifully with gels as long as you have a thin clear gel base layer under your enhancement, the gel will cure in the light.
- 300 Ct of nail forms per roll
- Great for Sculpting Traditional Nail Shapes, active length, and even alternative nail shapes.
- Ideal forms for sculpting gel or acrylic nail extension
- The unique design creates beautiful C-Curves on any nail type with no seepage
- Easy to fit on the free edge of the nail for creating nail enhancements faster
- Firm support that won’t move around for accurate product placement that
- The Cut guide helps you create the perfect nail shape from nail to nail
- Sculpting grid allows for length and shape consistency from nail to nail
- The attractive matte silver finish is clearly labeled and is easy to use.
SKILL LEVEL: All
PRODUCT TYPE: Acrylic / Gel
PERFECT FOR: A Versatile Nail Form
Remove the perforated center insert. Place the top edge of the center hole under the nail’s free edge, making sure that the form is fitted under the natural nail plate without gapping. Pinch side tabs of the form together creating a ‘C’ curve. Adjust to the desired position and begin sculpting.
Q: How can I achieve a deeper “C” curve using Platinum Nail Forms?
A: Prior to removing the form from the paper backing, roll the form between your thumb and index finger to create the “C” curve. Remove the form from the paper backing and place the center tab directly under the extension area of the form and roll it again. This will help to create the desired look. When holding the form in place during sculpting, pull slightly down and pull together the tabs.
Q: Can the Platinum Nail Forms be used for both acrylic and Gel Enhancements?
A: Yes! Our Platinum forms work beautifully for gels as long as you have a thin clear base under your enhancement, it will cure in the light.
Q: Will a Platinum Nail Form fit any nail type?
A: Platinum Nail Forms can be customized by cutting to the shape of any free edge; however sculpting on a form is not recommended for nail biters