NSI Nail Wipes 200pc 3710
NSI Nail Wipes Nail Polish Remover Pads are lint-free absorbent pads perfect for removing debris and cleaning nails during prep.
The NSI Nail Wipes make it easy to quickly remove dirt, dust, and excess polish from nails, leaving them looking neat and professional.
The wipes are made of an ultra-soft, blend of medical 100% Lint-Free Fibers.
They are perfect for use at home, in the salon, or on the go.
The wipes are gentle on the skin and can be used with both natural and artificial nails. These wipes are sure to become an essential part of your nail care routine.
- 200 Ct. Per Box
- Square – Size 2in x 2 inches
- The blend of Medical 100% Lint-Free Fibers.
- LINT-FREE, all-purpose nail wipes
- When used with Nailpure Plus, it aids in the removal of nail dust and any left-behind debris from filing during nail prep or infills
- Snag-Free thin design won’t catch on edges of the nail or leave lint when wiping down nails
- Used for removal of natural nail polish, gel polish tacky dispersion layer, and much more
- Use with Non-Acetone or Acetone to easily remove Natural Nail Polish
- Great to keep at nail stations
- Made of soft nonwoven fabric that is harmless to your nails or skin.
Natural Nail Prep
- Spray your and your client’s hands with Purify and gently massage. Thoroughly prepare the natural nail and use the Cuticle Pusher to push back the eponychium and remove the true cuticle. Gently remove the shine with an Endurance 180/180 Grit Buffer. Using a Nail Wipe saturated with Nailpure Plus, press and rub into the natural nail.
- Apply Essential Bond to the natural nail. Remove the brush from the bottle and wipe along the edge of the bottle, then brush onto two natural nails. Re-dip the brush and repeat the process until the nails are coated. Allow to dry for one minute. They will not appear chalky white.
- If your client has had prior nail enhancements and has experienced lifting problems, it is recommended to first apply Essential Bond Enhancer to the natural nail after the use of Nailpure Plus, then continue with the next step.
- Apply an even layer of Essential Base Coat, this thin layer will ensure that proper bonding and adhesion will occur for the subsequent layers. Cure in Dual Cure Lamp, LED for 30 seconds or UV for 2 minutes.