NSI GLAZE ‘N GO
Enhancement Top Coat SERVICES PER CONTAINER: 21-710
NSI Glaze n Go brushes on like a polish, for a radiant, tack-free finish. Provides a long-lasting, scratch-resistant high gloss shine that cures in 90 seconds with any 9-watt UV lamp. Reduces filing and buffing time, and is suitable for use over any gel enhancements, acrylic enhancements, or wrap service.
- Cures to a completely Tack Free Finish
- Clear, smooth, easy-to-use brush on application
- Provides a long-lasting, scratch-resistant high gloss shine that cures in 90 seconds with any 9-watt UV lamp
- Scratch-resistant & solvent-resistant
- Non Yellowing
- Works great over Attraction Acrylic System, Balance Gel System and Secrets Removable Gels
- Not Suitable for use on natural nails or gel polish manicures.
After enhancement product application, file and shape with an Endurance 180/180 Grit File. No buffing required. Do not buff. Wipe with Cleanse, then apply to Glaze ’n Go. Cure in a full hand UV lamp for 120 seconds. No tacky layer. Long-lasting high-gloss shine.
Q: Approximately how much should I charge for a Glaze ‘n Go service?
A: It will vary from region to region. Check other salons in the area to see if they are charging for a protective gel sealer. A good rule of thumb is $3.00 – $5.00 per service. Be sure to point out the benefits to the client. It will create super shiny and smooth nails that stay that way, no matter how active they are.
Q: Can I use Glaze ‘n Go over polish?
A: Glaze ‘n Go is designed to cure over acrylic, gel, or wrap enhancements. It does not seal or dry nail enamel.
Q: When I use Glaze ‘n Go it doesn’t look shiny; what is wrong?
A: Your layer of Glaze ‘n Go may be too thin prior to curing in the UV lamp. You need to apply Glaze ‘n Go slightly thicker than you would a polish top coat.
Q: Does Glaze ‘n Go have a tacky dispersion layer to remove?
A: No. Glaze ‘n Go is completely tack-free and cures to a smooth, high-gloss shine.