NSI Glaze N Go Top Coat (Sealant) 8oz 5303-6
NSI Glaze N Go Top Coat brushes on like a polish, for a radiant, tack-free finish. Provides a long-lasting, scratch-resistant high gloss shine that cures in 90 seconds with any 9-watt UV lamp.
Glaze n Go Nails top coat is a Tack-Free Enhancement sealant for use over Gel or Acrylic Enhancements to save time on buffing and filing.
Use Glaze N Go as a top coat for your clients’ acrylic and gel nails, or as a sealant to keep your nail art designs looking beautiful.
Reduces filing and buffing time, and is suitable for use over any gel enhancements, acrylic enhancements, or wrap service.
- Brushes on smooth, like polish, for a radiant, tack-free finish
- Cures to a completely Tack Free Finish
- No buffing is required. No tacky layer. Long-lasting high-gloss shine.
- Formulated to last longer between services.
- Provides a long-lasting, scratch-resistant high gloss shine that cures in 90 seconds with any 9-watt UV lamp
- Scratch-resistant & solvent-resistant
- Non Yellowing formula will not yellow or discolor enhancements
- Use as a top coat for acrylic and gel enhancements, or as a sealant to keep your nail art designs looking beautiful.
- Works great over Attraction Acrylic System, Balance Gel System, and Secrets Removable Gels
- Not Suitable for use on natural nails or gel polish manicures.
After enhancement of product application, file and shape with an Endurance 180/180 Grit File. No buffing is required. Do not buff. Wipe with Cleanse, then apply Glaze ’n Go. Cure in a full-hand UV lamp for 120 seconds. No tacky layer. Long-lasting high-gloss shine.
Q: Approximately how much should I charge for a Glaze ‘n Go LED service?
A: It will vary from region to region. Check other salons in the area to see if they are charging for a protective gel sealer. A good rule of thumb is $3.00 – $5.00 per service. Be sure to point out the benefits to the client. It will create super shiny and smooth nails that stay that way, no matter how active they are.
Q: Can I use Glaze ‘n Go LED over a natural nail manicure?
A: Glaze ‘n Go LED is designed to cure over acrylic, gel, or wrap enhancements. It does not seal or dry nail enamel.
Q: Does Glaze ‘n Go LED have a tacky dispersion layer to remove?
A: No. Glaze ‘n Go is completely tack-free and cures to a smooth, high-gloss shine.