NSI Brush Cleaner 8.4oz 4312-24
Keep your brushes looking like new! NSI Brush Cleaner is great for the care and cleaning of all professional enhancement brushes. You Can use Brush cleaner as a Nail Enhancement brush cleaner or for cleaning your nail art brushes.
- Great for the removal of stuck on nail products from brush hairs.
- Aids in removal of hardened Acrylic Nail Product, Gel Nail Product and Gel Nail Polish
- Pour a small amount into a NSI Dappen Dish to properly clean your brushes
- Use NSI Brush Cleaner Sparingly to keep Nail Art Brushes looking new
- Cleans bristles of nail enhancement brushes
- After Use, Gently massage hairs with Nurture oil to moisturize your brush hairs.
- Before using your brush, be sure to remove the protective coating used to keep brush hairs in place during shipping. Holding a Nail Wipe, between your thumb and fingers, gently massage the hairs to break the stiffness and release the protective coating.
- Place a small amount of Brush Cleaner into a clean Dappen Dish. Immerse brush hairs in liquid and apply firm pressure to spread the brush hairs then rock from side to side. Make sure each hair is coated with brush cleaner. This will ensure that any air between the brush hairs is eliminated.
- Shape and clean the brush with a clean towel. Roll the brush to a natural tapered point. Do not use your fingers and never touch the hairs to any skin as this could lead to brush contamination and overexposure. To keep and maintain the shape of your brush, follow steps 2 and 3. If any hairs snap out of shape, cut at the base of the hair and never pluck, as this may lead to voids in the ferrule.
- Do not re-use the Brush Cleaner. Dispose liquid and make sure the dappen dish is clean.
Use Brush Cleaner only to clean your brush. Do not wash in soap and water or acetone as these substances could dry out your brush. If your brush clogs, saturate in brush cleaner until the hairs are softened and then guide the brush through a Nail Wipe until it is clean and free of hardened material.
Q: Will using Brush Cleaner contaminate my brush and cause yellowing?
A: Brush Cleaner has been formulated to evaporate and dry quickly; therefore reducing the possibilities of residue left in the brush