NSI Essential Bond Acid Free Nail Primer 15ml 8800-12
NSI Essential Bond Acid-Free Nail Primer is designed for use with your favorite NSI products. Liberally apply NSI Bond to prime the natural nail before product application for excellent adhesion. When used properly, Acid-Free Primers are of equal quality to that of a primer containing methacrylic acid and are superior to a non-acid primer. Acid-free, low-odor nail primer designed for use with all NSI Nail systems, Dipping Systems, Acrylic Systems, and Gel Systems. NSI Essential Bond acid-free primer will not discolor the enhancement or burn the skin and is an essential product for creating beautiful nail enhancements.
- Acid-Free Primer: It’s in the name – Essential Bond Nail Primer does not contain any acid ingredients. It has the same strength ad acid based primer
- Exceptional Adhesion: Covalently bonds to the natural nail and the enhancement product for exceptional adhesion, apply liberally to enhance adhesion.
- Non-Yellowing Formula: The product will not Yellow or discolor nail enhancements or nail tips
- Low Odor: Essential Bond is a low-odor product great for salon and spa environments
Products Essential Bond Acid-Free Primer Works With:
- Attraction Acrylic System
- Balance Gel Systems
- Simplicité PolyDip System
- Rubber Base Gel System
- Secrets Removable Gel System
Natural Nail Prep
- Spray your and your client’s hands with Purify and gently massage. Push back cuticle and gently remove the shine with a Endurance 180/180 Grit Buffer. Using a Nail Wipe saturated with Nailpure Plus, press and rub into the natural nails.
- Apply Essential Bond to the natural nail. Remove the brush from the bottle and wipe along the edge of the bottle, then brush onto two natural nails. Re-dip the brush and repeat the process until the nails are coated. Allow to dry for one minute. They will not appear chalky white.
- If your client has had prior nail enhancements and has experienced lifting problems, it is recommended to first apply Essential Bond Enhancer to the natural nail after the use of Nailpure Plus, then continue with the next step.
- Apply an even layer of Essential Base Coat, this thin layer will ensure that proper bonding and adhesion will occur for the subsequent layers. Cure in Dual Cure Lamp, LED for 30 seconds or UV for 2 minutes.
Q: Essential Bond doesn’t have the odor of traditional nail primers; is it still going to work well?
A: Yes. Essential Bond is extremely effective in aiding with product adhesion to the natural nail. It is odorless because it is 100% acid free.
Q: Why do I need primer?
A: Natural nail primers are frequently used to promote enhancement adhesion. NSI manufactures two types of primers. Acid-based are the original primers and generally contain 30 – 100% methacrylic acid. They need to be used sparingly. Methacrylic acid has a strong odor and can be highly corrosive. It should never be allowed to touch the skin. Superbond is acid-based. Acid-free primers like Essential Bond do not contain any acid components. They need to be used liberally. These types of primers are very low in odor and are not corrosive.