- Perfectly balanced for ultra-smooth cutting action.
- The geometry of the bit allows it to cut smoothly in either clockwise or counter-clockwise directions, making them perfect for both right or left handed techs.
- The K-Star Tapered Barrel Carbide Bit Silver is the perfect bit for surface shaping & backfill cutting.
- This is a cone with the top cut off so its flat on top like a barrel bit. Perfect for under the nails and on the top surface, however, we recommend you stay away from the cuticle area with the flat tip of the bit as you may cause rings of fire.
- Some techs use this bit for cutting a backfill because of the small circumference at the tip.
Made for e-file machines with a 3/32" collet closing mechanism.
Tapered barrel with a flat top it comes in medium grit in either Silver or Gold.