Épillyss Novatherm Lukewarm Wax 20oz ELB1010
This depilatory gel is unique! It was created by our biochemists following a patented discovery, the Biorésine C3 which grants it a vasodilatator and protection effect which results in maximum adherence to hairs and lesser traction on the skin! This gel enjoys an exceptional texture and a shiny red colour as a result of the trace elements that it shelters. The skin will not become sticky and will be less irritated after the hair removal. This product is suitable for all types of skin or hair and is very popular with young people and for integral hair removal. It will soon be available for use in the microwave oven.
The Biorésine C3 is the successful result of a unique patented process created by Esthétique Sans Frontières' biochemists to decrease the level of oil in the wax, through a triple distillation procedure. Its great fluidity is one of the many exceptional qualities of this product. Its handling at ultra-low temperature is, therefore, less gummy, less painful and yields higher efficiency.
- Wax Color: Shinny Red
- Melted Texture: Liquid Gel
- Key Ingredients: Refined Pine Resin, Grape Seed Oil
- Special Touch: Biorésine C3, Oligo Elements
- Essential Oils: Citronella, Watermelon
- Microwaves: Coming Soon
Melting Temperature: 32°C / 90°F
Size: 20 Oz.
Features and Benefits
- Its oligo elements amplify adherence to hairs
- Bioresin gives it a vasodilator and protection effect
- Maximum adherence to hair and lesser traction on the skin
- Reduces feelings of pain, redness and soreness
- Hair Type: All - Average-Strong. Perfect for (integral) bikini area and face
- Skin Type: All, Thick
- Skin will not be sticky and will be less irritated after hair removal
- Superior traction on hair
- Renders epilation 15 to 20% faster
BOLÉRO, A UNIQUE CONTAINER Arising out of a patented alloy of ceramic, plastic and fibreglass, our Boléro is a unique wax container fitted for microwave ovens AND wax heaters throughout the whole world. It is a great time-saver in wax preparations. Boléro can be handled easily and its plastic sealing cap ensures the cleanliness of work areas and all sides of this special container.
- Remove the hygienic safety seal and fix the collar properly. The same will become handy to receive your spatula during the application of the wax. It will also keep the container clean without any wax overflowing.
- Solo-Pil or Duo-Pil wax heaters can be used at maximum heat (10-15 minutes) until liquid consistency. See the Softening Temperature on the container.
- Set the thermostat lower to maintain the texture liquid - but not too hot for the skin.
- It is suggested to cover the bolero and reduce the temperature to its minimum while not in use for a long period to slow down the evaporation of essential oils.
Directions for Use
- Sanitize the area to be treated with the épillyss Pre-Depilatory Lotion.
- Use a spatula to apply a thin and uniform layer of warm wax in the direction of hair growth.
- Cover this layer of wax with a strip and smooth lightly for better adherence.
- Use your free hand to withhold the stretched skin and seek your customer's help to hold the taut skin if necessary.
- Hold one tip of the strip and pull in a very rapid motion in the opposite direction of the hair growth, as close to the skin as possible to avoid bruises.
- Upon completion of hair-removing, apply aloes post-epilation gel to reduce redness. Smooth softly with an épillyss soothing and moisturizing post-depilatory product of your choice.
- Clean your working area (instruments, table and others) with Zestasol, a 100% natural product.
- Softening Temperature: Celsius: 32° C / Fahrenheit: 90° F
- Texture: Ultra Liquid
- Ingredients: Colophonium (Purified pine resin), Seed Oil (Grape seed oil)
- Special Touch: C3 Bioresin, Oligo-elements
- Essentials Oils: Melissa Officinalis (Citronella), Citrulus Lanatus (Watermelon)
- Types of Skin: Thick
- Types of Hair: Average - Strong
Areas: Complete bikini, Facial
*This application is for information purposes as the data and/or comments do apply according to the place, technique and temperature of the wax during the treatment. Our suggestions are based on comments received from our customers and itemized over the years.