CND Shellac Wrapped in Linen 7.3ml
CND Shellac Wrapped in Linen
Celebrate freedom, love and nature with the CND Wild Romantics Autumn 2021 collection.
Wrapped in Linen, a classic neutral.
HOW TO USE
CND™ PRODUCTS REQUIRED:
- Base Coat
- Colour Coat
- Top Coat
Step 1: SEAL THE EDGE
Sealing the edge of the nail first eliminates product build-up during service and provides a perfect seal, even on the shortest nails.
- Pull coated brush from the bottle. Wipe both sides of the neck to remove excess polish while flattening brush hairs on both sides.
- With the flattened brush, colour a thin line along the free edge of the nail to seal and ensure complete coverage.
Step 2: BEAD IN THE MIDDLE
Placing the brush in the centre of the nail first eliminates flooding the cuticle line with polish, and provides precise application and coverage.
- Pull the brush from the bottle scooping a small bead into one side. Flatten and drain another side of the bottle’s neck.
- Place the bead in the centre of the nail and glide it down to the free edge. Lift the brush up, angle your finger down and ease the brush towards the cuticle line, putting slight pressure on the brush. Glide brush towards the free edge to complete centre coverage.
Step 3: ROTATE RIGHT
Note: Do not re-dip the brush. The bead created in the previous step should be large enough to coat the entire nail.
- Rotate the finger right and pull back the lateral fold so the left side of the nail is clearly visible.
- Using the left side of the brush, apply colour over the left side of the nail, following the contour of the sidewall as closely as possible from the cuticle line to the free edge.
Step 4: ROTATE LEFT
- Rotate the finger left and pull back the lateral fold so the right side of the nail is clearly visible.
- Using the right side of the brush, apply colour over the right side of the nail, following the contour of the sidewall as closely as possible from the cuticle line to the free edge.
Step 5: REPEAT & REFINE
- Repeat and refine with each layer of colour to provide additional coverage, refining and perfecting the tiny free margin.