CND Cuticle Eraser
WHAT IT IS
An alpha-hydroxy cuticle treatment.
WHAT IT DOES
Conditioning blend of alpha-hydroxy acids (A.H.A.’s) micro-exfoliates cuticles and moisturizes nail plate and surrounding skin.
WHY YOU NEED IT
· Helps prevent cuticle build-up.
· Conditions skin and prevents hangnails.
FEATURED INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
· Sugar Cane Extract (Saccharum Officinarum), Lactic Acid, Malic Acid: Derived from sugar cane, this natural mixture of alpha-hydroxy acids (A.H.A.’s) is deeply penetrating. Also used as an effective chemical exfoliant blend.
· Glycolic Acid, Citric Acid: Both are naturally occurring alpha-hydroxy acids (A.H.A.’s). Glycolic acid (from sugar cane) is a very aggressive acid with little ability to penetrate the skin barrier; works primarily on the surface of the skin. Citric acid (from citrus fruits) is used as a physical exfoliant.
· Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate), Pro Vitamin B5 (Panthenol): Used for their highly effective moisturizing and softening characteristics. Also known to improve skin elasticity. Contain antioxidants, which scavenge free radicals that are associated with premature aging of the skin.
· Apricot Kernel Oil (Prunus Armeniaca): Skin conditioner.
· Glycerin: Derived from vegetable oil; used for its powerful hydrating attributes. Absorbs quickly into skin and acts like a powerful moisture magnet by pulling water into tissue and holding it there.
· Matricaria Flower Extract (Chamomilla Recutita): Natural botanical agent known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant properties. Effective
· in soothing skin.
· Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Known for its ability to hydrate and soften skin. Penetrates skin, supplying moisture directly to the tissue.
· Retail: 15 mL (.5 fl oz)
· Professional: 50 mL (1.75 fl oz)