CND Cuticle Eraser 15ml
WHAT IT IS
An alpha-hydroxy cuticle treatment.
WHAT IT DOES
A conditioning blend of alpha-hydroxy acids (A.H.A.’s) micro-exfoliates cuticles and moisturizes nail plate and surrounding skin.
WHY YOU NEED IT
Helps prevent cuticle build-up.
Conditions skin and prevents hangnails.
FEATURED INGREDIENTS & BENEFITS
- Sugar Cane Extract (Saccharum Officinarum), Lactic Acid, Malic Acid: Derived from sugar cane, this natural mixture of alpha-hydroxy acids (A.H.A.’s) is deeply penetrating. Also used as an effective chemical exfoliant blend.
- Glycolic Acid, Citric Acid: Both are naturally occurring alpha-hydroxy acids (A.H.A.’s). Glycolic acid (from sugar cane) is a very aggressive acid with little ability to penetrate the skin barrier; works primarily on the surface of the skin.
- The citric acid (from citrus fruits) is used as a physical exfoliant.
- Vitamin E (Tocopheryl Acetate), Pro Vitamin B5 (Panthenol): Used for their highly effective moisturizing and softening characteristics. Also known to improve skin elasticity. Contain antioxidants, which scavenge free radicals that are associated with premature aging of the skin.
Apricot Kernel Oil (Prunus Armeniaca): Skin conditioner.
Glycerin: Derived from vegetable oil; used for its powerful hydrating attributes. Absorbs quickly into the skin and acts like a powerful moisture magnet by pulling water into the tissue and holding it there.
Matricaria Flower Extract (Chamomilla Recutita): Natural botanical agent is known for its anti-inflammatory and anti-irritant properties. Effective in soothing skin.
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice: Known for its ability to hydrate and soften skin. Penetrates skin, supplying moisture directly to the tissue.
- Retail: 15 mL (.5 fl oz)
- Professional: 50 mL (1.75 fl oz)