Cabine Exclusive Collagen Mask 1 sheet 377326
Microdermabrasion & Collagen Sheet Mask
Thanks to the smoothing, hydrating and calming properties of the insoluble collagen fibres found in this treatment, the Collagen Mask provides an immediate feeling of softness and hydration. Used as a complement to a serum or express treatment, the skin is left feeling soothed and supple, while features are smoothed.
Thanks to the Oligo Lotion, the hydrating agents found in the collagen fibres penetrate the epidermis and restore the skin’s balance.
Suitable for: This mask is suitable for all skin types.
Size: 1 sheet
Insoluble collagen fibres
Insoluble collagen fibres improve hydration in the superficial layers of the skin and the appearance of the skin’s surface.
Properties of insoluble collagen fibres: superficial hydration through direct exchange, soothing, calming.
- Before applying the collagen sheet, cleanse the skin with the appropriate milk and lotion. Then, exfoliate the skin and rinse thoroughly.
- Apply the appropriate aqueous serum.
- Fold the collagen sheet in two lengthwise.
- Use scissors to make a 1-cm vertical incision and a second 2-cm horizontal incision in line with the nostrils. You can also make a similar opening for the mouth.
- Apply the sheet on half the face. Using a brush, sponge or gauze, moisten the sheet with the Oligo Lotion.
- Smooth out any air bubbles to ensure optimal adherence.
- Repeat on the other side of the face.
- Take two well-moistened gauze pads and place them on the eye area from the outside towards the inside of the face. Apply light pressure to remove any air bubbles and to ensure optimal adherence and diffusion of active ingredients.
- Always keep the collagen sheet moistened and in contact with the skin.
- Remoisten the sheet every 10 minutes, if necessary.
- Leave it on for at least 20 minutes.
- Finish with a gentle massage.