Ardell-Natural Babies Lashes
Ardell Natural Beauties Lashes
These lashes feature an invisible, lightweight band that connects the hair strands to form a strip that ensures secure corners. They are knotted and feathered by hand for perfect uniformity, absolute comfort and an outstanding natural look.
How to use:
- First clean your eye area with gentle cleaner or oil-free makeup remove.
- Peel your Natural lashes off the package with tweezers and trim the band to fit the width of your eye if necessary.
- Next, use the wide end of a flat toothpick and squeeze a small drop of glue onto the tip.
- Then, take the strip of false eyelashes and glide the glue from one end to the other.
- Using a pair of tweezers, gently place the false lashes, starting at the outer corner, to just above your lashline and press down across the length of the strip to secure the lashes.
- Use a cotton swab, wipe off the excess glue.