NSI HD 3D BRUSH
Nail Art Brush
The high-quality 3D Brush helps you create beautiful detailed designs and 3D Nail Art. Combine with the other Secrets HD Brushes for a complete Nail Art Tool Kit!
When creating 3D Nail art with the Secrets Shades Powders, use the HD 3D Brush for ideal results. The high-quality HD 3D Brush helps you create beautiful detailed designs and 3D Nail art. The pointed Brush tip aids in the pick-up of small beads of Nail Liquid for exceptional control when creating small detailed designs.
- The pointed Brush tip aids in the creation of detailed nail art and 3D designs
- The size of this brush is perfect for the pick-up of small beads of Nail Liquid
- Ideal for use with the Secrets Shades Powders
- Before using your brush, be sure to remove the protective coating used to keep brush hairs in place during shipping. Holding a NSI nail wipe, between your thumb and fingers, gently massage the hairs to break the stiffness and release the protective coating.
- Place a small amount of Brush Cleaner into a clean dappen dish. Immerse brush hairs in liquid and apply firm pressure to spread the brush hairs then rock from side to side. Make sure each hair is coated with brush cleaner. This will ensure that any air between the brush hairs is eliminated.
- Shape and clean the brush with a clean towel. Roll the brush to a natural tapered point. Do not use your fingers and never touch the hairs to any skin as this could lead to brush contamination and overexposure. To keep and maintain the shape of your brush, follow steps 2 and 3. If any hairs snap out of shape, cut at the base of the hair and never pluck, as this may lead to voids in the ferrule.
- Do not re-use the Brush Cleaner. Dispose liquid and make sure the dappen dish is clean.
- Use Brush Cleaner only to clean your brush. Do not wash in soap and water or acetone as these substances could dry out your brush. If your brush clogs, saturate in brush cleaner until the hairs are softened and then guide the brush through an NSI Nail Wipe until it is clean and free of hardened material.
- Place the vented cap over the brush hair for storage. Store horizontally; not upright as excess monomer will drain into the ferrule of the brush and get tacky as it evaporates. This tacky material will go directly into fresh monomer when you collect a new bead and will result in possible yellowing that could be a sign of contamination.