NSI Universal Nail Liquid 8.1oz 7104-24
Size: 236.6 mL (8.1 Fl. Oz.)
Services Per Container: 40
Universal Sensitive Nail Liquid is a HEMA free Nail liquid we recommend as an alternative monomer for clients who may be experiencing a sensitivity to nail liquid. For the best results, use with Attraction Nail Powders.
- The original cross-linking monomer that creates tough, yet thin nail enhancements
- Draws the powder to the brush for quicker & easier bead pick-up
- Non-yellowing formula uses a UV Shield to block out UV exposure to retain color clarity and keep enhancements looking new
- Never crystallizes, therefore reducing time even in the most frigid regions
- Evaporates slowly, reducing odors for a more pleasant salon & spa environment
- Does not contain MMA, which has been restricted for use in the nail industry
Q: Is Universal Nail Liquid Hypoallergenic?
A: No, while the liquid may help with some clients who are sensitive to HEMA based nail liquids, it does not help all clients. Even with a product not containing HEMA an allergy can develop.
Q: What is the set time of Universal Nail Liquid?
A: The average set time is 3 – 5 minutes; however once you lift your brush, the product will start to set.
Q: Can I use other companies’ powders with Universal Nail Liquid?
A: It is always best to follow the recommendations of the manufacturer for optimum results. LIQUID is a complex mixture of monomers, cross-linkers, stabilizers, catalysts, and other additives. POWDER is polymer, copolymers, and tripolymers that contain the initiator, colourants, and other additives. ACCELERATORS, INITIATORS, CATALYSTS, and ENERGY are needed by all artificial nail enhancement products. If one is missing or compounded improperly, chemical reactions will happen much more slowly or not at all.
Q: Which NSI powders can I use with Universal Nail Liquid?
A: Any NSI Nail Powder is compatible with Universal Nail Liquid.
Q: What mix-ratio is optimal for the Universal Nail Liquid?
A: Universal Nail Liquid requires a medium dry mix ratio.