NSI Soothing Soak Off Gel Polish Remover Liquid 32oz 4151-4
Introducing the NSI Soothing Soak Off Gel Polish Remover Liquid. Perfect for soaking off your clients’ acrylic enhancements and gel polish with ease and without damaging their nails. Formulated with nourishing essential oils like vitamins C & E, our gel polish remover also soothes the skin and cuticle. Soothing Soak Off gel polish remover is as easy to use as Acetone or Nail Polish Remover and it leaves the skin soft and moisturized after product removal. The NSI Soothing Soak Off Remover is a great addition to any salon or spa. Soothing Soak Off also has a pleasant grape scent and is available in two convenient sizes. For best results, use with our lint-free nail-care wipes, or our NSI Steamer Remover.
- Supplies cuticles with nourishment and lasting softness while aiding in skin cell renewal
- Contains Vitamins C & E to soothe the skin during product removal
- Won’t dry out skin like Acetone, but still has strong product-removing power.
- It can be used with any Soak Off Product such as gel polish, dip nails, acrylic nails or soak-off gel nails.
- Pair with the NSI Steamer Remover for an even more relaxing product removal experience.
- Soothing Soak Off Remover makes a great retail item for clients' home care!
- Shake the bottle well. Contents may settle to the bottom.
- Remove the shiny shield of the top coat with an Endurance 180/180 grit file.
- Place the tips of the fingers into a bowl of Soothing Soak Off Remover.
- While soaking your fingers in the Soothing Soak Off Remover, the product will start to soften and go frilly around the edges of the enhancement. When ready, use an orange stick or equivalent tool to peel off the remaining product. Continue to file and soak until the product is completely removed.
- At this time your nails are ready for reapplication of product or wash hands with warm water and soap and condition with Nurture Oil.
Q: How is Soothing Soak Off Remover different than Acetone?
A: Unlike Acetone, which can leave your skin feeling dry and chapped, Soothing Soak Off Remover gently removes the product and leaves skin feeling soft and moisturized.
Q: What products can be soaked off with Soothing Soak Off Remover?
A: If the product can be soaked off, then Soothing Soak Off Remover is suitable for removal. This includes all Gel Polish, Secrets Removable Gels, Acrylic Enhancements, and the Simplicite PolyDip System.
Q: Can Soothing Soak Off Remover be used to remove nail lacquer from acrylic enhancements?
A: Soothing Soak Off Remover will remove the lacquer quickly and effectively; however Soothing Soak Off Remover should be applied to a cotton square and the lacquer removed the traditional way. If nails are immersed into the Soothing Soak Off Remover the enhancement will start to break down. Compromising the structure of the enhancement.
Q: Can Soothing Soak Off Remover be used to remove nail lacquer from gel enhancements?
A: Soothing Soak Off Remover will remove lacquer quickly and effectively. Gel enhancements are impervious to solvents and dyes; therefore product breakdown will not occur.
Safety Data Sheet:Download the document: Soothing Soak Off Remover