NSI POLYDIP SEAL
LED/UV Gel Top Coat SIZE: 15 ML (.5 FL. OZ.) SERVICES PER CONTAINER: 35
Simplicite PolyDip Seal is a LED/UV Curable Sealant that cures to a high gloss flexible finish, that leaves a weightless hugging feeling, unlike traditional dip systems.
With the arrival of the old technology of the traditional cyanoacrylate dip systems, we wanted to bring our system into the light cured era. We called it Simplicite because it’s simple to use and simple to remove. The Simplicite PolyDip Nail Enhancement System has risen to a whole new level of nail dipping systems that utilize new oligomer technology. The unique light cured technology is faster than a traditional dip service and keeps clients’ nails strong and healthy. With the versatility of using over tips or as a natural nail overlay, the lightweight and flexible feel, the pigment-rich dipping powder and the speed of application, it is a perfect addition to any techs’ services menu. It’s simple! It’s Simplicite!
- New! Light Curable Dip System Technology
- Completely Odorless System
- A Versatile Dipping system that can be used for tip and overlays or permanent polish enhancements
- Optional Rebalance – don’t have to soak off the product in between application
- Simplicite PolyDip System – French Application
- Simplicite PolyDip System – Tip and Overlay Color Application
- Simplicite PolyDip System – Glitter Application with Secrets Sparkle
Q: Do you have to Soak Off the Simplicite System every time?
A: No! Soak off removal is optional, you can just rebalance the service until the natural nail has reached the desired length.
Q: How is the Simplicite System Different than traditional Cyanoacrylate dip powders?
A: The unique light cured technology is faster than a traditional dip service and keeps client’s nails strong and healthy. With the new Simplicite PolyDip System, you can work on all 5 fingers at the same time because there is no dry time.
Q: How do you remove a Simplicite Nail Enhancement?
A: You can easily soak off your Simplicte Nail Enhancement in NSI Soak Off Remover in 20-30 minutes.