ALERA ZENSA NUMBING CREAM - 30G
Zensa Topical Anaesthetic
Desensitize. Heal. Relax.
Prepare and numb skin prior to painful procedures including laser hair removal, waxing and tattoos. This Health Canada and FDA approved formulation quickly calms itching, burning and stinging and also provides temporary relief from pain associated with sunburns and minor skin irritations. Vitamin E acts as an antioxidant, providing much-needed protection and helping skin heal faster.
- Maximum strength (5% lidocaine).
- No effect on ink - doesn't include vasoconstrictors like prilocaine.
- Safe to use around sensitive areas (pH neutral).
- Lasts 2-3 hours. Safe to reapply after the skin has broken to extend numbing sensation.
- For best results, purchase a 3M™ Tegaderm™ Transparent Film Dressing Frame to utilize along with Zensa Topical Anaesthetic.
Why we Love it:
- Contains Vitamin E – an antioxidant that provides anti-inflammatory properties and boosts the healing process.
- The innovative formulation does not constrict blood flow having any effect on the tattooing process or end result.
- Health Canada Certification provides proof of its verified effectiveness.
- Extensive product Research + Development ensures that the cream works quickly and lasts longer than leading competitors.
- Not tested on animals.