- Backorders with a value less than our minimum order of $75.00 will be automatically cancelled
- IBD will ship the backorder items only at no charge
- In the event, we experience an out-of-stock situation; we will contact you to recommend a suitable substitution.
- No products will be subbed without consultation and agreement and your authorization
- We will deliver with our in house delivery service for all businesses within the National Capital Region
- For shipments going outside of the region we will use Camper and or UPS
- International shipments will go FedEx
- All orders are shipped F.O.B. Ottawa
- Local Delivery charges are 15%
- All orders that are picked up in store are subject to applicable taxes.
- For out of town deliveries using a courier service, we will to our best to provide you with the most time and cost efficient method of shipping
- International Beauty Depot will accept; Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Debit and Amex and PayPal.
- No cheques accepted on COD orders
- Please note we do not accept Personal Cheques, IBD will be happy to accept your business cheque
- No returns will be accepted without prior authorization
- If approved an authorization number (RGA) will be provided to you and we will send you the RGA document to complete with the authorization number already noted
- To obtain a RGA call our Customer Service at 1-800-267-5777
- It is the customer’s responsibility to properly pack ship and insure the contents of all returns packages using a traceable ground shipping method.
- Your RGA number must appear on the outside of the return carton as well as you must include the RGA form sent to you by IBD.
- IBD reserves the right to refuse any shipments that do not have an RGA number clearly defined on shipment.
- All returns must be returned within 30 days from the shipping date and must be in good condition, in original packaging with all printed materials with parts and accessories, UPC code on the exterior and received in saleable condition.
- There will be a 20% restocking fee on returns this fee however would not apply to damaged or defective goods.
- Return freight charges are the responsibility of the client
- Please note: No returns can be made on clearance sale items, special customer orders, as these are considered final sales.
- Credits will be issued to the credit used at purchase