Nsi Stiletto Nail Forms 300/pc 1360 NEW
The NSI Secret Stiletto Nail Forms are great for taking your traditional sculpted nails to a new level! These forms are ideal for sculpting any alternative nail shape like the stiletto, edge, gothic almond, lipstick and you can even use them for traditional nail shapes. These are our longest nail forms, great for sculpting longer enhancements without doubling up. They are designed with a sculpting grid to keep the length and shape consistent from nail to nail. Similar to our Platinum Forms, you can even use these forms for sculpting with gels, as long as you start with a thin clear gel base layer.
- 300 Ct per roll
- Great for Sculpting long nails and alternative nail shapes.
- Ideal forms for sculpting gel or acrylic nail extension
- The unique design creates beautiful C-curves on any nail type with no seepage
- Easy to fit on the free edge of the nail for creating nail enhancements faster
- Firm support that won’t move around for accurate product placement that
- The Cut guide helps you create the perfect nail shape from nail to nail
- Sculpting grid allows for length and shape consistency from nail to nail
- Attractive matte silver finish, clearly labelled and easy to use.
SKILL LEVEL: Advanced
PRODUCT TYPE: Acrylic / Gel
PERFECT FOR: Next Level Nail Art
Place the top edge of the center hole under the nail’s free edge, making sure that the form is fitted under the natural nail plate without gapping. Pinch side tabs of the form together creating a ‘C’ curve. Adjust to the desired position and begin sculpting.
- Foundations – Natural Nail Prep, Applying Tips and Form Fitting
- Secrets Nail Art System – Glitter Acrylic Stiletto With 3D Lace
- Secrets Nail Art System – Reverse French Blue Glitter Stiletto with Painted Lace
- Secrets Nail Art System – Reverse French Acrylic Ballet Nails With 3D Flowers
STEP BY STEP DEMOS:
Q: Will a Stiletto Nail Form fit any nail type?
A: Stiletto Nail Forms can be customized by cutting to the shape of any free edge; however sculpting on a form is not recommended for nail biters.