Nsi Polish Pro Cabana Boy 15ml 0404-6
NSI Polish Pro gel polish is a long-lasting nail polish that gives you a chip-free, glossy manicure that can last up to two weeks.
It is applied like traditional nail polish but cures using a UV or LED lamp.
It is more durable than regular nail polish and is resistant to scratches and fading.
NSI Polish Pro gel nail polish is easily removed using Soothing Soak-off Remover solution, making it a great choice for those who want a long-lasting, professional look.
- No Dry Time: Cures in any Full Hand LED & UV Lamp – Eliminating Long Dry Times
- Long-lasting: Known for its staying power, usually lasting up to two weeks or more!
- Durable: More resistant to chipping and peeling, compared to regular nail polish.
- Easy to apply: NSI Polish Pro is easy to apply, and it’s self-leveling, meaning it cures with a smooth finish.
- Gel Polish Removal: Polish Pro is easily removed within 20 minutes by soaking in Soothing Soak Off Remover and sliding off with an orangewood stick.
Product packaging may vary from what is displayed on the website.
- Ombré Effect with Polish Pro
- Gel Polish French Application
- Ombre Glitter Nails
- Polish Pro – Glitter Party Nail
Shake Polish Pro color well before use. Apply a layer of color. The first layer may look semi-translucent. Cure in any full-hand UV lamp for 2 minutes, or 30 seconds in an LED lamp. Repeat for full coverage.
- Polish Pro Gel Polish System – Scarlet Gel Polish Demo
- Polish Pro Gel Polish System – Glitter Party Nails with Scarlet
- Polish Pro Gel Polish System – French Matte Design With Ebony
- Polish Pro Gel Polish System – Ombre Glitter Nails
2 REVIEWS FOR POLISH PRO GEL POLISH
Only logged-in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Q: What is it?
A: Rather than simply a blend of gel and polish, Polish Pro is a fusion of many different ingredients that result in the most resilient natural nail manicure or pedicure. These raw ingredients include oligomers, monomers, and photoinitiators, among others, all making up what NSI is calling a Poly-Oligomer.
Q: How long does it last?
A: NSI Polish Pro goes on as simply as applying regular nail polish, but wears for two weeks without smudging, chipping, or peeling. For some clients, it may last longer. It is perfect for toes as well and may last up to four weeks on toes.
Q: How is it removed?
A: Polish Pro is easily removed by using Acetone and then sliding off any excess with an orangewood stick.
There are two easy methods. The first is by placing the tips of the fingers in a bowl of acetone. The second is by saturating a Nail Wipe, folding it around the nail, and wrapping it in a small piece of aluminum foil. There is no filing needed.
Q: Which lamp do I use?
A: Polish Pro Colors will cure in 2 minutes in any full-hand UV lamp, or cure in an LED lamp for 30 seconds.
Q: Can I put Polish Pro over gel or acrylic enhancements?
A: Polish Pro can be applied over other enhancement materials, but keep in mind that the Acetone used to remove Polish Pro may break down the integrity of the existing enhancement.
Rosey Siebe –
Love the sparkle!!!
Rosey Siebe –
Sparkle is amazing!